1. The soldering furnace adopts an over-limit alarm device. When the actual temperature exceeds the set value, the equipment alarms through sound and light to prevent the occurrence of defective products;
2. The core airtight detection equipment is interconnected with the printer, and the qualified signal is output to the printer after passing the test, and the bar code/QR code is automatically printed to prevent the defective products from flowing out;
3. The assembly line adopts code scanning to prevent errors. Through the introduction of the production plan, the system automatically recognizes the consistency between the barcode/QR code and the body number. When the product matches abnormally, the product cannot be released to prevent the defective product from flowing out;
4. Set up the defective product isolation area. After the equipment detects the defective product, it must be stored in the designated area, and after passing through the grating, the testing equipment can carry out the next product airtight detection to prevent the defective product from flowing out;
5. HVAC assembly line adopts error prevention such as counting, code scanning and grating to prevent defective products;
6. The mold of the buckle press adopts a profile design to prevent the water and air chambers from being misinstalled.